Omega Equine Seaweed 2kg
Omega Equine Seaweed 2kg is a great supplement for all round use, it is packed with the oceans natural nutrients! Seaweed is full of nutrients and provides a wealth of important amino acids.
In addition, it also has a lot of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and chemical elements. These have are great for general equine health and also to support many areas of the body.
- Amino acids, the building blocks of protein. They are essential for supporting healthy muscle and organ tissue, maintaining enzymes, hormones and antibodies.
- Calcium, phosphorous and boron are linked to maintaining the health of bones and muscles in the horse.
- Vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C and vitamin D are in seaweed. These help to have a healthy metabolism, balanced mood, healthy skin, teeth and bones
- Chromium, iron, magnesium, selenium and manganese. These combined support areas such as, muscle function, blood and blood health, sustaining healthy levels of antioxidants and metabolism.
- Sodium and potassium, to support the nervous system, skeletal system and also muscle fatigue, great for after hard work.
In conclusion, Omega Seaweed is a wonderful all round supplement, it is particularly good for horses in hard work and also for youngstock. It provides the essential nutrients for supporting healthy growth as well as stamina. Stallions at stud may also benefit, however it is not recommended for mares in late pregnancy. Finally, this supplement is palatable and competition safe.
Free Delivery on 1000’s of products online including Clothing, Footwear, Equestrian & even more, this is based on a minimum spend of £50+, otherwise £2.99 will be charged for delivery. Read more about our delivery service here.
Based in beautiful Herefordshire, Countrystore Whitestone sell country products online and in-store. Our staff have vast experience in the farming industry goods plus; equine, country clothing, footwear and pets. We are available on the telephone or in-store for friendly advice. One thing we guarantee and pride ourselves on is a fantastic personal service to our customers.
Keep in touch and follow us on Facebook here.