Saracen Veteran Balancer 20kg
Saracen Veteran Balancer 20kg –
- Horses & ponies at rest or in light to medium work who require a low calorie, low starch and low sugar diet
- Those that are ‘good doers’ but also more at risk of metabolic disease such as laminitis or EMS
- Horses & ponies who are not in work but are good doers
- Fussy feeders or those with limited appetites
- Using as a two-part feeding system alongside Saracen Veteran Mash
- Elevated levels of Omega 3’s for joint health and mobility
- High fibre, low in starch and sugar
- Encapsulated malted flavour with Saracen Horse Feeds unique Palatability Plus (P+) taste technology to encourage even the fussiest feeders
- Includes a live yeast and a mycotoxin binder for digestive support
- Low Glycaemic coating to support optimum metabolic health
- Formulated to be fed alongside Saracen Veteran Mash or Re-Covery Mash if required or advised
- Fully balanced with and enhanced vitamin and mineral formula
- Superior hoof package for optimum hoof condition
VETERAN BALANCER is a highly appetising muesli ration ideal for senior horses and ponies that are leading active and even competitive lives, whose weight needs to be managed. This fully balanced, nutrient dense ration is formulated to maintain optimum health, wellbeing and continued zest for life.
Fully fortified with an enhanced vitamin and mineral package including chelated minerals and antioxidants, VETERAN BALANCER is designed to be fed at low daily intakes to balance the forage portion of the diet. The inclusion of full fat linseed meal helps to provide a source of omega 3 fatty acids and a safe source of slow-release energy to help maintain body condition and support stamina. The VETERAN BALANCER includes a mycotoxin binder and live yeast inclusion to maintain efficient digestion of the fibre and forage sources in the diet by maintaining a healthy and biodiverse hindgut microbial population. A healthy digestive system and microbial population is a key factor in maintaining health on the inside that shows on the outside.
This appetising malted flavoured balancer includes Palatability Plus (P+) taste technology, which is designed to encourage even the fussiest of feeders. Saracen Horse Feeds Palatability Plus (P+) is a unique seasoning formulated to maintain high levels of taste in order to support appetite and help maintain nutritional intake.
In addition, the VETERAN BALANCER benefits from a unique low glycaemic coating which helps to maintain optimum metabolic health. The unique plant based coating has a lower glycaemic index compared to traditional molasses. A low glycaemic index means that energy is released over a longer period of time, helping to reduce blood peaks of glucose and insulin. This plant based coating can help to support normal metabolism.
VETERAN BALANCER is particularly suitable for those older horses and ponies that are ‘good doers’ but who are also more at risk to metabolic disease such as laminitis or EMS.
- Dried Sugar Beet Pulp
- Soya Hulls (GM Soya)
- Isomaltulose Molasses
- Soya Flakes (GM Soya)
- Pea Flakes
- Lucerne Pellets
- Soya Oil (GM Soya)
- Full Fat Linseed Meal
- Barley Flakes
- Monocalcium Phosphate
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Magnesium Oxide
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Soya Bean Meal Feed (GM Soya)
- Malted Flavour
Based near Hereford (Whitestone) or South Wales (Pontypool) where we sell country products online and in-store. Our staff have vast experience in the farming industry goods plus; equine, country clothing, footwear and pets. We are available on the telephone or in-store for friendly advice. One thing we guarantee and pride ourselves on is a fantastic personal service to our customers. Keep in touch and follow us on Facebook here. Nationwide delivery or click & collect from Hereford or Pontypool. – More Delivery info here.