Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel
Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel is designed to adhere to the site of application, creating a barrier for the wound. The gel sprays in a fine mist and gels on contact to cling to the site and immediately provide soothing relief and protection. The hydrogel provides the optimised moisture (not too wet or too dry) to maximize the wound healing environment while helping to keep dirt and debris out of the area. Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel will not cause dermal irritation and is safe for use in sensitive areas. For best results, we recommend flushing and cleansing the wound with Vetericyn Plus Wound and Skin Care liquid prior to applying the hydrogel.
- Adheres to application site
- Provides an extra layer of protection
- Sticks and stays to undersides
- Donates moisture
- Non-irritating & promotes healthy tissue
- Non-toxic, safe if licked or ingested
- Safe for all animal skin types at all life stages
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
- Cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and other minor wounds
- Rashes and itchy skin
- Burns and sores
- Wound dressings
- Moisturise and protect cuts, scratches, and abrasions
- Moisturise and protect post-surgical and incision sites
- Treat paws suffering from dryness, cracking or fungal issues
Free Delivery on 1000’s of products online including Clothing, Footwear, Equestrian & even more, this is based on a minimum spend of £50+, otherwise £2.99 will be charged for delivery. Read more about our delivery service here.
Based in beautiful Herefordshire, Countrystore Whitestone sell country products online and in-store. Our staff have vast experience in the farming industry goods plus; equine, country clothing, footwear and pets. We are available on the telephone or in-store for friendly advice. One thing we guarantee and pride ourselves on is a fantastic personal service to our customers.
Keep in touch and follow us on Facebook here.